Online Communication System mans.altum.lv
On Business Days 8:30 – 17:00
mans.altum.lv is an online communication system allowing ALTUM clients more easily receive funding, as well as use and manage it (remotely and digitally).
With mans.altum.lv clients can conveniently do the following:
- submit documents (for example, a loan application; applications; insurance documents; financial statements);
- submit an application for the payment of funds;
- receive from ALTUM and send to ALTUM general and personalised notifications/applications;
- apply for the prepayment of a loan;
- change the method of receiving a loan invoice;
- view the loan repayment schedule;
- find out an account for the registration of obligations, a loan maintenance account and loan account balance;
- obtain information on reserved amounts in accounts;
- find out the responsible loan officer at ALTUM;
- update client's contact information for communication with ALTUM;
- receive account statements and follow the history of performed transactions;
- view the last six prepared and sent loan payment invoices;
- get a new password if it has forgotten or blocked.
It is possible to register as a system user for free at any ALTUM branches or consultation centers across Latvia. During ALTUM working hours, it is possible to use mans.altum.lv terminals installed in ALTUM branches. If necessary, ALTUM employees will help you learn to use mans.altum.lv.