Altum-Services-Individuals-Energy efficiency of private homes

Energy efficiency of private homes

The aid is intended for renovation and improving energy efficiency of private homes or installation of electricity generation equipment.

Who may apply?


  • A person with at least one dependent child or a pregnant person
  • A person who lives with a pregnant person and is the father of the expected child



What are the conditions for receiving the aid?


  • The private home is a one- or two-apartment building as per
  • The building is operational
  • No economic activity is taking place in the private home
  • A private individual’s property rights to the home have been registered with the Land Register, and the individual is applying for the aid
  • There is at least one child in the family

Receive a consultation