Altum-Services-Enterprises-Loans for renovation of public housing

Loans for renovation of public housing

A new offer!

If your public apartment building needs to be repaired but a bank loan is not available, use a State loan for renovation of the building.


The loan is intended for buildings with at least three rental apartments – for renovation, restoration, reconstruction and improvement of the property. You can also apply for financing if you live in a historic building or a house that has not been renovated for a long time (including houses in a state of disrepair).


The loans are available to microenterprises, small, medium and large economic operators.

Contact Us